‘Finals’ Jeopardy

Never in my life has a picture of a cat on a rope that says “hang in there” been so motivational. I’m fairly sure my text books are contacting the Better Business Bureau for going days on end without breaks. After finals, I can be done with life. I can just lie down and wait to die because all I currently care about in this world will be achieved.

I’m fairly sure that I should be married to my studies over common law. I live with my books at arm’s length. I wake up and see my books. At work I try to see them at lunch if I get the time. I come home and see my books. We even use the same bed at night. This relationship is moving fast and I’m seeing a tragic end to this within the week.

This was the extent of my writing ability this week. I no longer have the time in my life to allocate brain activity to being creative or witty. Everything in my head has been dedicated to retaining facts, equations and dates.

But it is almost over. We can expend the rest of our little energy on a three day trip to Hell and have the rest of the break as retribution. Just remember to hang in there.­­­

Sam Goggin
Sam Goggin, Staff Writer
Sam is a junior year writer for Tiger Times. He is an active participant in debate club. Sam works at Edwardsville Gun Club. He listens to many types of music, usually electronic in nature. His favorite book is A Fault in Our Stars and his favorite movie is Spirited Away.  Sam was born on January 2, 1997. He intends on getting a doctorate in philosophy and pursuing a professorship.