TV Finale ‘Murders’ Audience with Excellence

Finding an intriguing TV show you actually enjoy watching can sometimes be difficult. With people’s busy schedules, no one has time to scour the internet and research which series to watch next. “How to Get Away with Murder,” still a newer TV series, is definitely a show worth investing your time in.

The first season began in September of 2014, and the fall finale aired in November. It left the viewers hanging, that’s for sure. The question of who killed Sam, Annalise Keating’s husband, was revealed in the fall finale, but so many questions popped into my mind that couldn’t possibly be answered until the winter premiere in January of 2015. What a cliffhanger.

Who killed Lila Stangard? Was it Sam, Rebecca or an unknown person? Did more than one person have something to do with her murder? What about Rudy, the previous owner of Wes’s apartment? Why was he put in a mental asylum?

While Lila’s murder was and still is a much-talked about topic, the murder of Sam is a new situation. How was Annalise going to handle it? What are the next steps for the killer/killers? A plethora of questions were also left unanswered about Sam’s murder.

While I won’t give away the next events, I will say that the killer of Lila Stangard, the young girl that Sam was accused of murdering, is finally revealed in the winter finale, along with many other “OMG” moments that will have you on the edge of your seat.

“How to Get Away with Murder” returns this summer, but the date is not yet set. Here’s to another job well done for Peter Nowalk, the writer of How to Get Away with Murder. He sure does know how to keep his viewers watching.

Ashlynne Kaliher
Ashlynne Kaliher, Staff Writer
Ashlynne Kaliher is a senior at EHS. She enjoys adventuring with her friends on the weekends and reading books every once in a while. Her favorite subject in school is Journalism, of course. Writing and fashion are Ashlynne’s two greatest passions in life. Writing is something that will always follow her, and she plans on pursuing a career in writing at some point in the future. Fashion is important to her because it can be used to express your personality. Ashlynne lives by the saying “Everything happens for a reason.” She tries to enjoy the little things because life is short, so why not?