Annual Mr. EHS Competition Held Tonight

Who is the most talented man at EHS? Who is the most handsome and exciting? These questions have been asked, and the answers are just around the corner.
On March 30, a competition of wit, agility, passion, good looks and heart will be held to determine the most all-around attractive man of them all (in our student body). A total of 15 EHS students will be flaunting themselves upon our glorious stage in hopes that they will have the glory of being crowned Mr. EHS. The contestants will show off their talents, ravishing appearance and general appeal for the judges and everyone else to simply enjoy.
“I remember it being really funny people acting idiotic,” said previous attendee and senior Margaret Wolff. “They made fools of themselves.”
When asked if he would be doing the same jokes as the past talent show earlier this year, senior contestant Douglas Babb said, “Heck no!” We should be expecting some new and very hilarious material from him at the competition.
A semi-professional panel of five judges from Collinsville will be there to score the men as well as multitudes of girls and boys in attendance to cheer on their favorite contestant in anticipation of the outcome!
The second-hour class with the most students in attendance proportionally will receive a groovy cupcake soiree. So, if you want a party for your second-hour class, you will go to this rather fine and distinguished event and have the time of your life watching our boys strut their stuff.